Freemans is undoubtedly one of the beautiful camping sites I have ever been to. It is a popular camping ground in Munmorah State Conservation area. The campground has access to the untouched beach Birdie Beach.
The campground has basic facilities like barbecue and picnic tables, toilets and showers, carpark and drinking water.
How far is Freemans?
- Freemans campground is around Lake Macquarie.
- It is about 125 kilometers from Sydney.
- It is an ideal destination for a weekend trip.
How do I book the campground and how much does it cost?
- Booking is done online on NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services website.
- Cost: AUD 34 for 2 adults for one night.
What to do around Freemans?
- A walk along the Birdie Beach is absolutely breathtaking.
- Kayaking at Lake Macquarie.
- Short walks around the lakes.