Emerald beach is about 20 kilometres north of Coffs Harbour. Coffs Harbour is a city on the north coast of New South Wales. It is about 530 kilometres from Sydney. The Emerald beach is very pretty and secluded. It is definitely worth a visit.
Please note: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you make a purchase by clicking a link on this post. This will be at no additional cost to you. Affiliate links help me keep this website up and running. Thank you for your support.
I would definitely vouch for Emerald beach for a weekend getaway. And it is one of the hidden beaches with very few people around.
I stayed at an Airbnb listed property. The property is a 2 bedroom apartment with fabulous views of the ocean from the living and the bedroom. The cost was about AUD 215 per night. The property has many bird visitors including magpies, lorikeets, crown doves and seagulls.
Solitary Island Coastal Walk
A very easy but a picturesque walk is the Solitary Island Coastal Walk. The walk is definitely on the top to-do list in Emerald beach. It offers beautiful views of the ocean and plenty of wallabies to walk in between.
- Distance: Total of 2.5 kilometres
- Grade: Easy
- Time taken: Approx. 1 hour (with lots of photography breaks)
- Cost: Free
How to get to Emerald beach?
- There are flights between Sydney and Coffs Harbour.
- The only option between Coffs Harbour and Emerald beach is by car.
- One amazing restaurant I would like to recommend is a Mexican place called La Hacienda 101. I had the best chicken tacos and quesadillas.
- Other than this Mexican place, there is also a Pizza and Pasta place.