Extension of Henry’s Head and Cape Banks walks is to walk till the Maroubra beach. It is a good long coastal walk and offers good views of the coastline. It is also a good walk to spot some whales. A easy good walk on a chilled out warm weekend is what this walk is about.
- Starting point: Anzac Parade (La Perouse)
- Finishing point: Maroubra
- Type of walk: One way
- Total distance: 13 kilometres (including Henry’s Head & Cape Banks)
- Distance: approx. 4 hours
- Cost: FREE
- Public transport: There are frequent buses between Sydney CBD and Anzac Parade and between Maroubra beach and Sydney CBD. More up-to-date information can be found on Transport NSW website.