Washington D.C. is the capital of United States of America. The city is inside the District of Columbia (D.C.), a federal district that is not part of any state. The capital city is located between Virginia and Maryland on the banks of Potomac River. It is famous for the government monuments and buildings, including the …
United States of America (U.S.A) – Who doesn’t dream of going to U.S.A? It is a country consisting of 50 states, a federal district, 5 major territories and various possessions.
- Capital city: Washington D.C
- Main language spoken: English
- Basic Greetings: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good night, Hello and Good bye.
- Currency: US Dollar
- Forex Exchange: Currency can be exchanged at any international airports
- Tourist visa: B1/B2 visa is required to enter USA (latest information can be found on USA Immigration website)
- Best time to visit: May to June
- Adapter required (power points): Two flat parallel pins and a round grounding pin (Plug type B)
- Driving licence: International unexpired valid driving licence is required
Birthday trip 2016 I was super excited that my friend Akshata was joining me for my birthday trip. It was a surprise, she had told me that she had booked tickets to Hawaii just 3 days before we were flying. I had not planned anything for that trip till then. That day at work, I …
Hawaii, is the 50th and most recent United States state. It is an isolated volcanic archipelago in the Central Pacific. Honolulu is the capital city of Hawaii island and Big Island is one of the islands of Hawaii. For my birthday, I planned a trip to Hawaii. What made it even more special was that …